Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update on my hair

So it has been way too long since I have posted. So here is an update on the hair situation -

MAN! My hair grows fast and full. And there is even more gray. And curls. It is a little disconcerting that as far as I know, in my immediate family, no one else has curls like this. I'll keep asking my mom (I have her hair - as my dad starting losing his hair in his 20's) which relative has curly-wavy hair.

I think I am past the danger zone - no more hair tickling my ears or my eyes. That was when it was really annoying and I threatened to cut it off.

I keep telling my daughter that as soon as it gets long enough, I will put it in pigtails tied with pink ribbons and I will pick her up at school - and wear a name tag that says, "Lily's Dad." She said she would die of embarrassment, so I told her that I would go to bed early that night since my job as a parent would be done.

Anyway, I am far from 10 inches of hair, but I am well on the way. More updates later.

No comments: