Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Be true to your school - or party

So, like the Beach Boys Song, I want to be true to my party - the Democratic Party.

I keep hearing about supporters for Senator Clinton that will not support Obama because their feelings are hurt. Well, I say - GROW UP! This is politics - this is a contest. There will be a winner and a loser and we have to deal with it.

What kind of Democrat would you be if just because Senator Clinton lost, you go out and support someone who is not a Democrat and does not support her goals and ideas? I expect that from a little kid - in grammar school, but not from a rational adult.

Again, I just see people voting and behaving on emotion, not using those little grey cells in their brain.

So stop being a bunch of cry-baby pussies and figure out what is important to you, your family, the country, and then vote for the candidate who will best support that. It's as sample as that.

No comments: